10 weeks and 26 housemates later, White Money has emerged winner of Big Brother Naija Season 6. As the winner of the show, he leaves with a grand prize valued at ₦90 million.
White Money placed first with 47% of the viewer’s votes ahead of Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, and Emmanuel.
5 Highlights Of White Money’s Time In Big Brother’s House
White Money was the 5th housemate to make his way into the Big Brother Naija Season 6 house. He introduced himself as a businessman from Enugu state with hopes of sharing his talent as an entertainer while in the house. His emergence as the viewer’s favorite suggests he may have achieved his goal. Here are five moments where White Money proved himself a great entertainer.
- White Money’s Dramatic Entrance; A good portion of White Money’s fanbase was formed the moment he stepped into Big Brother’s house. He quickly shook and embraced the 4 others who has already been introduced and dramatically went on bended knees, grateful that he had finally made it into the house. He eventually revealed to housemates and viewers that he made it into Big Brother’s house on his 5th attempt.
- The Master Chef; White Money took over the kitchen and made a lovely meal ahead of the female housemate’s arrival. He would go on to prepare meals for the housemates throughout his stay in the house.
- The Heated Encounter With Housemate Pere; White Money was regarded as a jovial person who was never upset. Viewers go to see how their favourite housemate reacted in unfriendly siuations during a heated exchange with Housemate Pere.
- White Money Wins Head Of House; He described this as one of his personal highlights during a diary session. The Head of House games were at each turn a combination of luck and physical strenght. Winning the game earned White a week in the luxurious HoH lounge to share with a friend of his choice, immunity from possible eviction and the opportunity to represent Big Brother in the house.
- White Money Wins Big Brother Naija Season 6; His eventual victory didn’t come as a shock. A sure indication of his victory was thr 46% of votes he amassed during the 9th eviction week.
For a young man who made his way from the streets of Kaduna to the streets of Lagos, to getting ₦90 million richer on a reality TV game show, White Money sure is living the Nigerian dream!